Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: New member

  1. #11
    Inactive Member MikeInNH's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2003
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As for getting the speakers down....

    I've done this a couple times WITHOUT using scafolding. If you have a place to mount a hoist you could hoist them down. Might have to attach some access bolts. Then all you have to do is attach the speaker to the hoist and lower them down.

    I found this a lot easier then trying to set up scafolding....cheaper too. The problem is that you have to have a place to mount the hoist. I had a beam right above the speakers.

    Good luck

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Steve Burger's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2002
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He just needs to get the driver out, I don't think he needs the whole cabinet down.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member MikeInNH's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2003
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Steve Burger:
    He just needs to get the driver out, I don't think he needs the whole cabinet down.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was just going by what he had said...

    Getting them down will require significant scaffolding to be set up right on the stage steps, not an easy job. We'll basically get one shot at it before Christmas.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.